2015年5月13日水曜日

Soccer

I want to go to Spain someday. Because, Spain is Soccer Kingdom. My favorite team is Real Madrid. I want to watch Real Madrid vs. Barcelona game someday. When I watch soccer games on TV, I am excited very much. Spain soccer  is very beautiful. They are fascinated the audience. Soccer is very popular in the world. I am playing soccer now. But, I am not good at playing soccer. So I want to be a good at playing soccer. It is important for me to play soccer. Soccer is my life. I like soccer very much. I practice soccer twice a week. The exercise is very hard. We play soccer games once a week. We practice hard to win the game. I want to be a good at more soccer. A league match begins at next month. So, we have to prepare for it. I make an effect to become good at soccer. For example, I read a book of the soccer and I watch the technique of a partner and the friend during a game and learn. I often watch videos of football players on the PC. I have a very favorite player. It is Cristiano Ronaldo. He is the most famous player in the world. He takes many prizes many times. He`s from Portugal. He belongs to the Real Madrid of Spain. Real Madrid is the team which is the most famous in the world, and there are a lot of  star  players. Because I am a fan of the player, I look every time on TV. The people of all over the world are attracted by his play. He takes many goals every year and delights people. And, he is popular in good-looking men. I want to learn it to see his various plays from now on. If I go to Spain, I want to see him. And I want to see his play soon. I would like to continue playing soccer from now on. 


                                                                                                                       329/1255

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿