2015年5月29日金曜日

BR4:Treasure Island



I never saw Long John Silver again.(p.62)


For the first time, I read a this book. I like to pirates story. When I was young, I often watch a pirates movie. I thought that I read this book and  would like to become a pirates. The hero`s Jim Hawkins was working at the inn. He was working to help his mother. I`m  very impressed. But, pirates came to in his place suddenly. The pirates name is Billy Bones. When I read until the middle of the story, I thought they would survive. But, Billy was killed by man. I was very shocked. After that, Hawkins gets a few friends together and start trip. He is very brave man. Because he fought the pirates and go dangerous adventure. I want to be a brave man. So he found the treasure in Treasure Island. He sometimes remembers John in a dream. I think he likes Billy. 














                   
Retold by Angela Wilkes  Adapted by Sam Taplin Illustrated by Peter Dennis

                                                                                                147/2353

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿