2015年5月26日火曜日

BR3: Pinocchio



 
“We`re doomed, my son,” gepetto sighed. (p.61)
 
This story I thought it was a story like a dream. I was reading this book since I was young. The one day, carpenter`s Mr. Cherry find a log. And I thought it was fateful encounter because Cherry gave a leg Gepetto uncle, and a start story. The log can speaking I can`t believe it. I thought Gepetto great also was able to move the wood. The wood becomes Pinocchio, he does various things. But, Pinocchio doesn`t like study. Pinocchio is amazing. Because he often causes trouble and has been nearly killed. Still I think that it is great because he survives. I have the scene the most impression. It is a scene Pinocchio helped Gepetto. One day, Gepetto is eaten by the shark. Pinocchio tries to help him. But, Pinocchio can`t swim. He went to Toyland. He was turning into a donkey. So he could swim. Pinocchio was able to help Gepetto. I was very impressed by this action force. I thought that there was a new bond among two people. And Pinocchio could be person.


Retold by Katie Daynes Illustrated by Mauro Evangelista                              Book reviews
                                                                                           
                                                                                                                                   177/1990

 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿