2015年5月13日水曜日

Essay:My hometown

 
Hello, I explain my hometown now. My hometown is Kumamoto Japan. I live in Kumamoto. I am from Kumamoto. Kumamoto has four distinct seasons and is very traditional. I like Kumamoto very much. I would like to tell you about my favorite things and famous places in Kumamoto. First, let`s tell about famous places in Kumamoto. For example, Kumamoto castle is famous in Kumamoto. Kumamoto castle was 400 years fortification in 2007.  Kumamoto castle is one of Japan`s  three castles, it is very famous. When I was child, I went to Kumamoto castle well. The Kumamoto castle is a castle built by Kiyomasa Kato. Because I am very near, my house can go anytime from Kumamoto castle. It is big castle. In addition, my house is very good because it is almost the town. In Kumamoto, a cherry tree is very beautiful. It is very beautiful when it comes to the season of cherry blossoms every year, the cherry blossoms in full bloom so. Because a cherry tree is beautiful, Kumamoto should come to watch it. In addition, the place popular as a sightseeing spot is Aso. When I am young, Aso is not exaggeration even if I say a hometown because I went out to play well. I like Aso very much. Aso is blessed very naturally and is the place where air is splendid. In addition, Aso has a lot of animals very widely too. There is the suitable environment where both a person and the animal are easy to live in. I want to line Aso. I am proud that I was born in Kumamoto. I may disappear in the future from Kumamoto, but Kumamoto loves it. My family is from Kumamoto everyone. There are a lot of good people in Kumamoto. I have a lot of friends now. I like Kumamoto, and I want to have pride from on now. And I want to give back to my hometown.
  
                                                                                                                                       323/926

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿