2015年5月25日月曜日

3:My kitchen disposal

Look at these pictures.
This room is kitchen room.
The kitchen room is a small room, but cooking very easy. 
I don`t usually cook much. And I`m not good at cooking.
But I like to cooling.


Au you can look at the pictures, an stove and oven are linked together.
When I boil the water, I often use a stove. I almost never use the oven. Surprisingly I like washing dishes. It is natural to wash the dishes which oneself ate.   



  I also often use the microwave oven. For example, I use to warm the drink and rice, etc. Japanese people likes rice than bread, but I like bread. So I usually use this oven when I bake bread. The thing which is the most indispensable is the refrigerator. A refrigerator is a thing necessary to not spoil food and drink. All food and drink must be refrigerated or else they will spoil.





       
                                                                                                             153/1813

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿