2015年5月19日火曜日

BR2: The Lion and the Mouse

I was wrong. Even little friends can be good friends.(p.23)

 This story is also famous in Japan. When I was young, I read this book. In fact, such thing is impossible. Usually, lion ate mouse. Because he is the king of beasts. The mouse is disliked, and very poor. The one day, lion caught into a trap in this story. The mouse witnessed it. The mouse helped him instead of lion didn`t eat the mouse. And Lion was free and glad. I was very impressed. I thought the mouse and the lion can be friends. I thought I `d take care of my friends. This story was similar to the Tom and Jerry.
       Retold by Mairi Mackinnon:
                                                                                                                                Book reviews
                                                                                                                       103/1473

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿