2015年5月28日木曜日

11:My favorite reastaurnt

My most favorite cafe is WALET. Here is a very stylish cafe. Here is where the near the Aso Kumamoto airport. Last year, I went to with friend of mine. The entrance looks like this. In addition, the shop is covered with wood, it is difficult to find this place. If you do not make a reservation, you can`t eat. When I went to this cafe for the first time, I could not eat. Because this cafe is very popular.



    The inside of  store looks like this. There are counter seat, table seat and sofa seat. This cafe is mostly made of wood.
                                                   Here is very popular pasta, but I ate meat dishes.
    
This place is comfortable and can relax. I stayed about for three hours.
                                                  And there are accessories, also parts shop. Especially, there are many things which girl want things.

                                                                                                                     107/2206


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿