2015年7月15日水曜日

My Hopes and Fears


I will go to Minnesota to summer study abroad on July 21. For the first time, I will go to Minnesota. I want to accomplish many things. For example, I want to go shopping and go to various places with my host family. And I want to make a good friend, both in Minnesota and with the other Japanese students too. I don`t have so much English ability. Especially, I do not have vocabulary power. So I`d like to speak, listen as much as I can. I don`t have cultural knowledge. So I`d like to know about Minnesota. For example, food culture, history and famous things, etc. I will learn English but, I also would like to bring come back to Japan and have many things. I think we want to have a fun go through class and carious activity. This time, I will go abroad for the first time. Of course, I will study English but, I want to go shopping and have a lunch with my host family and my teams. I am afraid of many things. For example, I get up late. So I`m afraid of to get up early.


                                                                                                                           197

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿