2015年7月15日水曜日

The great San Francisco Earthquake



 

If I live in this time・・・

In 1906 April 18, it was something that happened suddenly. The day morning 7:00 a.m.  April 17. I have a wife and two children. I`m going to send a children to the school after that , I go to the company. A day has passed routinely also today. I arrived at the company at 8 o`clock company and drank coffee. At that time, my wife had a housework. She worked before, but quitted work because she was married with me. And two children were born between me and my wife. The children are a 12 years old boy and a 10 years old girl. But, today is my wife`s birthday. So I`m going to go home and I end work early. I buy a cake on the way back and do the birthday party of wife with children today. When we arrived home, she was sleeping. After that, we woke up her and did a birthday party. She was pleased very much. It was good day for us to do birthday party. We went to bed early because we were very tired. That night, incident happened. Early morning about 5 o`clock, a child woke and woke me up. I said, What happen?My son said, Very great earthquake happened now.I think that it`s a joke, It is imagination.I said.  But he said. That`s true.At that time, the incident happened again. At 5:12 a.m., the ground has begun to shake suddenly. At first, I thought that it was a normal earthquake. But, the earthquake absolutely shaking, severe vibration was continued about one minute. Although once weakened, but again strong vibration occurs, it subsided in the first vibration is about two minutes thirty seconds from the beginning. I fell into a state of panic and confused. I was blow to the body, but I was fine. Of course everyone was waking up. I looked at a wife and his sons soon. The wife was injured a little. My sons cried very much and they injured leg. And it was in a miserable state in the house. I wanted to take children to the hospital, but the city was damage. We don`t know what to do, broke down. About 3,000 people died in this earthquake. In addition, 225,000 people lost a house. We were very scary experience, lost many things. It was very happy just didn`t lose a family. The magnitude was 7,8. This earthquake is called the San Francisco earthquake after, it became an American tragedy. Because I don`t know when and where the earthquake takes place, it is fear very much.     

                                                                                                                                450

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿