2015年6月25日木曜日

My part-time job2

IMG_5637.jpg を表示していますIMG_1013.jpg を表示しています

I work a Japanese style bar about for three years.
The name of this tavern is SAKASOH. In Kumamoto, this tavern is very popular.
There are about 50 people part time staff. I do not usually drink alcohol, but if I am invite to drink by a friend, I have a drink.





IMG_0038.jpg を表示していますIMG_6136.jpg を表示しています
IMG_1524.jpg を表示しています
Here is the room. There are a counter seat and private room. Especially, we are very busy in December. Because many people come to tavern for a year end party.



IMG_0667.jpg を表示していますIMG_7274.jpg を表示しています
Like in this picture, we are  very close. One on the top photo is a graduation ceremony of the byte staff. When they quit this work, I was very sad. The photo on the bottom is a picture of when we went to dinner after bytes. We often go after it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿